I found a box of books. No lie!
I was taking out the garbage and sitting next to the dumpster in a neat little box were about 8 books all clean and looking fairly new.
I have never read any of the titles. They include the following titles:
- A Love Noire by Erica Simone Turnipseed.
- Rhythms by Donna Hill
- Mr. Potter by Jamaica Kincaid
- Gather Together In My Name by Maya Angelou
- One Day I Saw A Black King by J.D. Mason
- Using What You Got by Karen E. Quinones Miller
This week is a blessing but the enemy is always trying to bring me down. Then God sends me a little blessing just to remind me that He loves me no matter what.
Roses, baby, roses!
I wonder what I will read first.