I wrote a post once posing the question, "Why do black women go on the bachelor?" By episode two they are dunzo!
I had a hope, no a DREAM: A reality show where the brown girl was the object of so many wonderful men's desires. Like, seriously, where they do that at? lol
The bachelorette is Toccara of America's Next Top Model fame. The men . . .OMGeebus!
But first a recap of the best of the drama:
1. A crazy dude meditates on ice, goes off and gets sent home.
2. A "pretty" boy gets scared, won't drive, goes home. Notice the quotes around pretty. Um, yeah.
3. A real pretty boy gets the first kiss with Toccara while being serenaded by Brian Mcknight. BRIAN!!!!! *swoons*
4. A MFA fighter gets too cocky, stays.
5. The "Tom Cruise" of the bunch drinks too much but is so funny he gets to stay.
6. And there is Frank. Ahhh, FRANK. lol My fav by far.
So, have you been watching? If not, you are missing A LOT!!!
Kinda tee'd I could not find a video to post or better pics. Anywho watch and see for yourself. lol