Remember that song by Skee-LO. It was a huge hit circa 1995.
Have you ever felt that if something was just a little different about you, your whole life could change?
Have you ever been in a public area and seen a child throw a tantrum and look to the heavens and say, "I WISH I were this child's mother so that I could shake the devil out of him/her?" LOL. Kidding. NEVER SHAKE A CHILD. . . in public. LOL
At what point do you stop wishing and MAKE IT HAPPEN?
My Goals for the remaining year:
- Work out at least 3x per week.
- Eat more FRESH fruit and vegetable.
- Pay off credit card.
- Win the LOTTO! Create sound financial plan to accomplish goals.
- Go on a date!! A REAL ONE! LOL
- HIRE A MAID!!! Outsourcing in this sense is good thing America!
What is on your wish list that you want to MAKE happen this year?