I posted this on my other blog (StuffBlackGirlsLike) and wanted to share with you guys.
Black girls like love songs.
How can you tell a truly great love song? Read the lyrics. If just reading the lyrics still makes you happy and sad simultaneously, it's great. The voice of a great vocalist is just the icing on the cake.
- Try A Little Tenderness by Otis Redding
- One Last Cry by Brian McKnight and I Remember You by Brian McKnight
- Fistful of Tears by Maxwell
- Whenever, Wherever, Whatever by Maxwell
- I Love Me Some Him by Toni Braxton
- Fallen by Alicia Keys
- Her Heart by Anthony Hamilton
- By Your Side by Sade
- Loving You by Minnie Ripperton
- Make Me Whole by Amel Larrieux
What are your top ten love songs?