If you are a loyal reader of this blog then you can probably guess my list. I will give it a go anyway. Got the idea from a blog friend, Sincerely.
Best Moments of 2010
10. My Audition – Conquered a fear and had a blast. Did not get the part but it felt good all the same.
9. Bionic Lashes – Found out how accenting one small part can have an gigantic effect on confidence.
8. My Adult Crush – I confessed years ago that I was a Serial Crusher. I thought I was in recovery until cute Puerto Rican guy came into my life. It was cute while it lasted.
7. The flower in my hair. Totally related to #8.
6. Susan G. Komen 5k Walk/Run for the Cure. Did it! Awesome! Here's hoping there is a cure soon.
5. My Niece and nephew visiting me for the summer. We had a blast. Looking forward to next summer.
4. Graduation – It was such a long time coming. My family came to visit and everything. The first time they had been to see me since my 3 years being here. Had a blast.
3. Getting a job after being laid off.
2. Not losing anyone or anything this year!
1. My sister having a bouncing baby boy after being told she could never have children.
It goes without saying that I am happy to be alive, for my family and friends and my readers. I love you guys. I am happy to know God who gives me the confidence to face any year with assurance and peace.
Worst Moments of 2010
After writing my 10 best moments, I am feeling to grateful to write a 10 worst moments. So tell me your best or worst moments of 2010.
3 thoughts on “Ten Best and Worst Moments of 2010”
I’m at an age where I now have great-great nephews and nieces. I Had such a fun time taking my great-great nephews Jared and Christopher and my great-great niece Tayler to go see Ironman II last spring. We had popcorn, 7-Up, M&M’s, nachos. After, we went to a nearby ColdStone for some ice cream. Toytal price was $85, but I enjoyed them so much. Back in June, I enjoyed watching my other great-great niece Tammy graduate from high school with honors. Another joyous occassion was when my wife finally retired.
For this year I hope tp drop some weight.
Cool. Kids remind us to laugh and enjoy the moment. Wishing you and your family all the best this year.
Not sure if you’ve heard but we are relaunching OSF. We also have a new blog where you can see what’s going and sign-up for each theme. Hope you can participate and network with us.