I have been an unsteady stream of water, lately. It seems like I start something with all of these hopes and excitement and then I become stagnant. It's at these times of stagnation that I tend to doubt my whole course of action. Then I ran across this quote on a blog:
"For everything you have missed, you have gained something else; And for everything you gain, you lose something else.
It's about your outlook towards life. You can either regret or rejoice."
I choose to rejoice.
- Not working I have completed my novel. The same novel I have been working on for ten years.
- I am maybe 3 semesters from my MBA.
- I started a life in a completely new city on my own, well, with the help of the Lord.
- I have an amazing blog that I love.
- All of my bills are paid and every way is made.
- There is nothing that I truly regret because it has all become part of the fabric of me.
Like water, I will forge my way through every rock of hindrance. I will surely keep you posted along the way. I declare it.
Is there something you would like to declare? Drop in the comments.