This year has flown by like a whirlwind. Like Dorothy, I am groggy and looking at this new place I am in, like, what the hay?
A year that started out with resolutions and declarations, later morphed into employment challenges and financial distress – a tornado of personal circumstances that left me a bit winded and disoriented.
I am happy to report that I am ending this year employed, with a new move ahead, and expecting a baby boy. . . wait for it. . .it's my sister's!!! lol
Year's high – I did walk and complete the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in October.
Although I did not fall in love, see previous posts, I did have fun flirting. Who knows? The year has not ended yet!
I look forward to the New Year. I am taking the lessons of 2010 forward.
- Commitment and follow thru lead to success.
- God is my source – not man, job, or anything else.
- I can have what I ask and believe for.
- Starting afresh is a blessing if you let it be.
- When you least expect it, something miraculous can happen
- Never forget those less fortunate than you. You can be just one circumstance away from their shoes.
Merry Christmas to all of my loyal blog readers. I miss you when you are not here!