1. The Oscars are Sunday. I don't know if I will watch, afterall, I have not seen any of the movies nominated. I hope Taraji Henson wins though. I am just a big fan of Baby Boy.
2. Every star is putting their two cents into the Rihanna/Chris thing, even the irrelevant Roseanne Barr. First she went of calling Chris Brown a lot of ugly names. She later berated Rihanna on her blog for staying in an abusive relationship.
"women who go back to men who have hit them are usually violent too–they escalate conflict by using verbal humiliation and often throw the first punch, but are then unable to withstand the strength of the man's counter attack.
Alot of guys hit women because the women are hitting them, verbally abusing them or throwing the keys to their car outside and goading them on, and they lose control of themselves. This is what it sounds like to be in the rhianna-chris brown affair." SOURCE
Is someone looking for publicity? Found it! Loser.
3. I went on iTunes to buy new music and had the harsh realization that there is no good music out. I did download a little Anthony Hamilton and a new India Arie song. I must be getting old.
4. I want a pet, maybe a cat, but I can't buy one for two reasons. One, my lease does not allow it. Two I am single. What does the latter have to do with owning a pet? I really do not want to become the old maid, living at home with a cat my sister warned that I would become.
5. I want to outsource my house cleaning but I can't afford to, yet. I wonder if I can offer a maid job as an internship, class-credit only.
Do you have something you need to rant about? Drop it in the comments.