I have just been awarded the:
So, I must nominate a few people.
Sincerae over at A Very Fine Romance - Blog about romantic history of the world written by an American teacher in Turkey.
Brian Barrons over at The Great Wall - written by a teacher in China
LH over at The Breaking Point - He is always up for some cerebral sparring. Plus he won't get mad at you for telling him he is dead wrong. lol
Full Complexity of course.
Stan of course.
The Black Snob – Great political blog and a fellow TJ Holmes stan (stalker + fan).
Now I must include ten honest things about myself.
1. I skipped the fourth grade.
2. I love my natural hair but there are days when I am so tempted to relax it. I am like Pookie and that relaxer is like creamy crack, "It just keeps calling me!!!"
3. I used to say I did not want kids ( and I meant it) but I see so many people with happy families that I think I may be changing my mind and it's scary.
4. I want to find a church home that feels right. I have not found one yet.
5. I love to paint but never seem to have the time anymore.
6. I love to write and have yet to finish my first novel.
7. I endeavor to do both real soon.
8. I love blogging. I may be a little addicted to it.
9. I only started driving about two years ago.
10. I love unique jewelry and clothes but have yet to learn to coordinate these into a fashionable outfit.