I love how the news pushes certain pop culture down our throats. You try to be a well informed citizen and you get nonstop Brittney Spears coverage. I have had enough. I have compile a list. You can add to it in the comments.
- Madonna and Guy Ritchie Divorce – Poor old lady who lived in a shoe. She had so much money she didn't know what to do. NEXT!
- Britney Spears makes a comeback – Well when is she gonna make a mommy comeback, If the courts had taken my kids away, my first priority would NOT be a raunchy video.
- Sarah Palin was on SNL – DID. NOT. WATCH!!!- Yet I could not help but see what happened because EVERY news program covered it and showed an extended clip.
- Sarah Silverman booed in London – **note to the universe** this chick was NEVER funny. NEVER.
- Jennifer Hudson is engaged to "PUNK" form "I Love New York." – Jennifer I don't believe you. You need more people.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt may be adopting more kids. They have six now. – I have just one question. Am I too old to be adopted?
- McCain finally returned to Jay Leno, now wait, David Letterman.
Toni Braxton is on Dancing With The Stars – What happened to her career? Seriously?
David Alan Grier has a new show on Comedy Central entitled Chocolate News. No, really, that's the title. – I won't be watching.
Elizabeth Hasselback is still on the view.