I am so glad that it is here!
Happy New Year readers. I really do appreciate you.
I have a set of new beginnings – a new job, a new place, a new hairdo. lol I am going to get my hair straightened and my ends clipped. Not to worry, this is a temporary do. I will be natural come Monday morning.
I am loving my new place. I am like 4 miles away from my work. The place is spacious and less than what I was paying before. With gas saved from the nonexistent commute, my budget is fat! lol
I love it so much I think I just may splurge a little and decorate.
The end of 2011 was about reorganization and planning. 2012 is about carrying that plan out.
I feel so excited when I read that friends are starting business and ventures. The people that I grew up with are living their dreams. So am I!
2012 is for the dream fulfillers. No excuses and no setbacks. I name and claim that one.
If you are a loyal reader of this blog then you can probably guess my list. I will give it a go anyway. Got the idea from a blog friend, Sincerely.
Best Moments of 2010
10. My Audition – Conquered a fear and had a blast. Did not get the part but it felt good all the same.
9. Bionic Lashes – Found out how accenting one small part can have an gigantic effect on confidence.
8. My Adult Crush – I confessed years ago that I was a Serial Crusher. I thought I was in recovery until cute Puerto Rican guy came into my life. It was cute while it lasted.
7. The flower in my hair. Totally related to #8.
6. Susan G. Komen 5k Walk/Run for the Cure. Did it! Awesome! Here's hoping there is a cure soon.
5. My Niece and nephew visiting me for the summer. We had a blast. Looking forward to next summer.
4. Graduation – It was such a long time coming. My family came to visit and everything. The first time they had been to see me since my 3 years being here. Had a blast.
3. Getting a job after being laid off.
2. Not losing anyone or anything this year!
1. My sister having a bouncing baby boy after being told she could never have children.
It goes without saying that I am happy to be alive, for my family and friends and my readers. I love you guys. I am happy to know God who gives me the confidence to face any year with assurance and peace.
Worst Moments of 2010
After writing my 10 best moments, I am feeling to grateful to write a 10 worst moments. So tell me your best or worst moments of 2010.
May all of your BEST DREAMS COME TRUE.
That is my wish for 2010. There are no deaths, just marriages and births!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no job loss, just increase and houses built!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are no excuses, just go-getters making it happen.
Never one for resolutions but I am happy for new beginnings. I am also grateful for the past.
Soooo in 2010, I look forward to:
- Completing my novel
- Debt elimination
- All of you being around for the ride!
What are your expectations for 2010?