If you are a loyal reader of this blog then you can probably guess my list. I will give it a go anyway. Got the idea from a blog friend, Sincerely.
Best Moments of 2010
10. My Audition – Conquered a fear and had a blast. Did not get the part but it felt good all the same.
9. Bionic Lashes – Found out how accenting one small part can have an gigantic effect on confidence.
8. My Adult Crush – I confessed years ago that I was a Serial Crusher. I thought I was in recovery until cute Puerto Rican guy came into my life. It was cute while it lasted.
7. The flower in my hair. Totally related to #8.
6. Susan G. Komen 5k Walk/Run for the Cure. Did it! Awesome! Here's hoping there is a cure soon.
5. My Niece and nephew visiting me for the summer. We had a blast. Looking forward to next summer.
4. Graduation – It was such a long time coming. My family came to visit and everything. The first time they had been to see me since my 3 years being here. Had a blast.
3. Getting a job after being laid off.
2. Not losing anyone or anything this year!
1. My sister having a bouncing baby boy after being told she could never have children.
It goes without saying that I am happy to be alive, for my family and friends and my readers. I love you guys. I am happy to know God who gives me the confidence to face any year with assurance and peace.
Worst Moments of 2010
After writing my 10 best moments, I am feeling to grateful to write a 10 worst moments. So tell me your best or worst moments of 2010.